Sunday, December 27, 2009

Which Side of the Bed?



As I Googled this topic I have found two main reasons for why people sleep on a certain side of the bed.  #1) Men tend to sleep on the side closest to the door, or #2) Men sleep on the side that their dad slept on.

As for me, I follow reason #2 which happens to not coincide with reason #1.  If you are looking at the bed as you stand at the foot of the bed, I sleep on the right.

For those who say I should be sleeping on the other side since it is closest to the door, I say I am.  I sleep closest to the door that leads to the outside of our house.

So I ask, which side do you sleep on and why?

1 comment:

  1. The reason your father sleeps on the right side is because as a child, he had an arm injury that he found relief from by hanging his right arm down the side of the bed while laying on his stomach.

    ReplyDelete