Thursday, December 24, 2009

Trivia Anyone?



My newest addiction is found at http://www.sporcle.com/.  There is a plethora of subjects to quiz your skills.  I generally lean towards the trivia on sports.  Unfortunately there are a lot of topics in the sports section that I have little to no info on, such as hockey, soccer, Olympic events just to name a few.

The one quiz that I take regularly is the quiz on Naming the Presidents.  You have 10 minutes to name all the presidents.  You type in a name (spelling counts) and it puts it in the order for you, which is helpful.  I don't know why I am so addicted to this one in particular.  Maybe someday it will come in handy...but probably not.  I did learn from doing that quiz that four presidents have been assassinated, not just two. 

So if you like trivia, or are bored, check out sporcle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment