Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LeBron to the Lakers?


I've now heard it all. Rumors are as truthful as most politicians. But rumors survive due to the fun in thinking of the possibilities.

So one guy thinks that there is a scenario that LeBron would go to the Lakers in a sign and trade deal.

Kobe AND LeBron? How big is the locker room for those two egos? I don't see how that works out for those two superstars.

Larry and Magic? Jordan and Barkley? Just doesn't sound right.

BUT, Shaq & Kobe, Magic & Kareem, West & Wilt...it could work.

But it won't happen.

Enjoy NYC LeBron. You may have been named the King, but you don't have the crown. Kobe's got 4 rings. IF you did come to LA, you'd be the prince (or maybe a duke).

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have this blog so I can see (read) what a good writer you are! I'm so proud of you! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete