Thursday, November 12, 2009

FIVE

Five technology-related things that I would be lost without:

1- TiVo.


See post of TiVo.


2- TV/Remote.

My generation sure does love TV. And TV has only grown in power since then. The remote is a key element. Without the remote, you might as well turn the TV off. I really don't know what people did back in the day. Yikes!

3- Internet



Everyone these days seems to be addicted/dependent on the Internet. So much information available at the touch of a button. Not sure if you are still in the "stone age" of dial up, and if you are, you're probably not an addict. And on the slight chance you are a dial up freak, then you really need an upgrade. Consider that my Christmas gift to you.

4- ESPN
(Photo Credit)



Ah the mother of sports channels. I am claiming all ESPNs on this one. ESPN.com, ESPN2, ESPNews, etc (minus "The Ocho"). If you stay in a hotel that does not offer ESPN on the programming, then you've been had.


5- Dodger Baseball



(Photo Credit)

This is more than just a hobby. This is my #1 passion outside of my faith and my family. If I had to cut back on many things, this would be the last straw. If I could only follow one team (NBA, NFL, MLB, college, etc) this is it. I don't know if I'd say I'm obsessed, but I'm sure some of you would. Good or bad, I'll always love the Dodgers.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so the Dodgers aren't technology related, but they can be. Dodgers.com, there you go.

    ReplyDelete