Thursday, August 5, 2010

Best Burger Joints

If you are ever driving through Pasadena and you find yourself craving a burger, man are you in luck.  Pasadena has a variety of great burger joints. 

Here are a few to check out:


1) In-N-Out.  A classic place to grab a double-double, animal style, fries and a shake.  We have two locations in Bakersfield...which is nice.


2) Lucky Boy.  Another very popular place with my high school friends.  They also have good breakfast burritos.

These are good, but I prefer my breakfast burrito from another location.


3) Wonder Burger.  This is the another good alternative to the national fast food, but I'd rank it last out of the places listed here.


4) TOPS.  This is my favorite.  Growing up we went there A LOT!  I try to figure a way to go there every time I'm in the Pasadena area.  I highly suggest the 1/4 lb. Bacon Cheeseburger.  During my college years, I'd always take my friends to TOPS to eat.  Never a complaint...except that their AMAZING breakfast burritos are too hot to scarf down right away. 

MMMMM, breakfast burritos from TOPS!!

If you are in a little further east of Pasadena, they have another location in Azusa, T Burgers.  Different name, same great food.

Oh, one more thing...when you go to TOPS (or T Burgers) and order fries, onion rings or zucchini, only order one for you and your family or friends.  They are BIG.


Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. you definitely got us hooked on tops. it is a must stop place when jesse goes to a dodger game. ellie had her first experience there last month. jj actually remembered tops from the last time you guys went. in fact, jesse is going there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete