Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get Off the Phone!!


Possible scenario for what happened at a Yankee game.  See video at the end.

Joe:  I'm so excited to go to my first Yankee game at the new stadium.  I have great seats, first row, by the right field foul pole.  Should be a fun time.

John: "Sorry babe, long day at the office, won't be able to get home tonight until late.  You know how Mr. Lumbergh makes me make sure my TPS reports are spot on.  I'll try to get home as soon as I can.  Love ya!"

Joe: Just my luck, I get stuck next to Chatty Kathy.  I wish his cell phone would magically blowup. 

John: "Dude, I'm at the Yankee game, front row...by the right field foul pole."

Joe: What are the chances that this guy gets crapped on by a bird?  Gosh, this guy WON'T SHUT UP!!!


John: "Yeah, told Mary Beth that I'm at the office. (chuckles) Hope this game doesn't go into extras.  This stadium is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Joe: There is a God.

 Check out the video (only about 30 seconds long.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6633405n

No comments:

Post a Comment