Sunday, May 23, 2010

Frosh/Soph Season Recap


My second year coaching baseball came to a close last week, and this year we ended on a high note.  We won our last two games to end up with a record of 8 - 4 in league, good enough for 3rd place, and an overall record of 13 - 11.

I had a blast this year with this group.  Much more talent on this team than last year, even though we ended up with a similar record (a little better this year).  But we were in every game this year, unlike last year.  Each year I feel like I learn more about how to coach the sport I love.

Next year will be even better.  Jackson and Brooklyn do great at the games, but next year we'll have "Little Brother" there too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your passion for the sport. It started around 5 and was incessant. You are a natural. So is it possible the little bother next will be "Russel"? Just a thought.
    EZ Grandpa

    ReplyDelete