Friday, November 26, 2010

Name That Tune


Name the artist from the lyrics:

1.  "Bass from the back of my car feels soothing, Eight bazookas is what I'm using, I'm Mike D and it's been proven, I love it when I see the party people just movin."

2. "Oh my gosh, Becky, look at that butt."

3. "No I'll stand my ground, Won't be turned around, And I'll keep this world from dragging me down, Gonna stand my ground, And I won't back down."

4. "Strangers waiting, Up and down the boulevard, Their shadows searching in the night."

5. "I get knocked down, But I get up again, You're never goin to keep me down."

6. "Your best friend Harry has a brother Larry, In five days from now he's gonna marry, He's hopin' you can make it there if you can, 'Cause in the ceremony you'll be the best man."

7. "No love for the haters, the haters mad cause I got floor seats at the Lakers, see me on the fifty yard line with the Raiders, met Ali he told me I'm the greatest."

8. "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm, Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm."

9. " Black bandana, sweet Louisiana, Robbin' on a bank in the state of Indiana, She's a runner, rebel and a stunner, On her merry way saying baby what you gonna, Lookin' down the barrel of a hot metal .45, Just another way to survive."

10. "When we returned to the pad to unload everything, It dawned on me that I need new home furnishings, So once again we filled the van until it was full, Since that day my living room's been much more comfortable."

No comments:

Post a Comment