Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday


I had my first Black Friday experience this morning, and it wasn't as bad as I thought.  I had thoughts of long lines, outside in the 20 degree weather, like the one I saw when I drove by Best Buy.  Luckily Walmart was open all night, so the line I had to wait in was indoors. 


While in line, I overheard the guy in front of me say he got in line at midnight, then got a wristband at 2am.  Meanwhile I got in line around 4:45 (the electronic sale started at 5am).  I did have to wait until around 5:30 before the laptop was in my hands.


So to all those who waited outside in the elements, hope it was worth it.  I think you are crazy, but hopefully you enjoy your crazy discounts.

Just to add a little spice to this post, here's a very strong chair (look how little the chair leg is):




"I can't feel my legs."

No comments:

Post a Comment