Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Name The Movie (Dirty Dozen)


Name the movie from the quotes.  First person who gets all of the quotes correct will win a guest post on this blog (retail value at $10,000). no cash value

1)  "Can I borrow your towel for a sec?  My car just hit a water buffalo."

2) "How do you get fired on your day off?"

3) "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa."

4) "Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel really can serve a purpose.  Don't you go dying on me!"

5) "Your island?  You mean Ireland?  Yeah, it's MINE."

6) "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

7) "HEY MOM! CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF?"
8) "You know, if my dog was as ugly as you. I'd shave his butt and tell him to walk backwards."

9) "I'm not really a farmer.  I'm a freshman."

10) "Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker."

11) "You know a lot of people go to college for seven years.  I know, they're called doctors." 

12)  "You can't forget, it's a sumo culture, Ted. They pay by the pound over there. Sorta like, um, tuna."

No comments:

Post a Comment