Friday, April 6, 2012

Like Father, Like Son

Jackson and I went to Snow Shack today for some shaved ice.  We both picked Tiger's Blood.

As we walked to the car he noticed that I had more than he did.  He asked me, "How come yours has a top?" I told him that I asked the worker not to put a top on his cup to limit potential spillage. 


Before we left the parking lot I spilled some on my lap.


So half way home (3 minute trip) I say again, "Jackson, be careful that you don't spill so you don't stain your shirt."

Jackson replies, "Well I have good news and bad news."


I inquire, "What's the good news?"

Jackson: "I love you."

Me: "And the bad news?"

Jackson: "I wish you would have told me that earlier because I already spilled."





I love you too son.  My how you have grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment